Creating Confident, Elegant Smiles
The satisfaction Dr. Arghavan Welch receives from developing personal relationships with her patients and the professional gratification she obtains through engineering a confident, elegant smile are the reasons why she is passionate about the practice of orthodontics and has committed herself to the utmost care and attention to detail in the treatment of her patients.
Dr. Welch loves to see the personality of her patients evolve as their smiles and facial esthetics are transformed and perfected. The bond that is created between Dr. Welch and her patients through this process is the reason why so many of her patients continue to stop by to visit her long after their treatments are complete.
Dr. Welch understands that each patient has his or her own concerns and goals in mind. She is an attentive listener and encourages patients to talk about what they want to achieve from treatment. By thoroughly understanding each patient's desires, she is able to craft a personalized care approach. Dr. Welch is devoted to building lasting relationships while providing superior results with a personal touch.
Education and Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Science in civil engineering and micro and molecular biology – University of Central Florida
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine – Nova Southeastern University College of Dental Medicine
- Orthodontic internship – University of Florida
- Certificate of advanced graduate standing in orthodontics, chief resident – Jacksonville University
Dr. Welch is committed to lifelong learning. She pursues continuing education locally, regionally and nationally. She also participates in local study clubs. Staying current with the latest trends, techniques and advances in technology and materials, she ensures she has the ability to craft the most perfect smiles.
News and Noteworthy
WJXT Channel 4 news appearance on the live morning show discussing good and bad Halloween candy for orthodontic patients.
Dr. Welch believes strongly in education and it's integral role in the growth of our community. She proudly serves as a member of the advisory board at Florida Atlantic University Honors College.
- American Board of Orthodontics
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Southern Association of Orthodontists
- Florida Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
Dr. Welch and her husband reside in Palm Beach Gardens, where they are proudly raising their daughter, Lola Rose Welch. When away from Gardens Orthodontics, Dr. Welch enjoys spending time with her family and friends at the beach, dining at amazing local restaurants and being involved in her community.